[Patch Notes] 10/29 Update - New Cards + Devils!
GM WhiteCat reporting.
To help bolster Astelsia’s defenses, a Legendary trio from the Three Kingdoms have been recruited!
Astelsia is also now on alert due to the arrival of 2 new Devils!!
What other news am I bringing today?
Please see below for more information!
- 3 new Legend cards have arrived.
- Ice Queen & Fiend have been removed from the list of Devils that can be summoned.
ㄴ Devils will be rotated in and out of the summon list, so you will have a chance to meet them again!
ㄴ Card Shards that have been collected for these Devils will not disappear.
- Freyja’s turn limit is 20 turns.
- Butcher’s turn limit is 30 turns.
1. Asclepeion’s skill effect has been changed.
ㄴ Changes to total Health will no longer be applied; instead, recovery is based on the total Health at the start of the battle.
2. The Devil Duke of Despair’s defense has been reduced to 0, while Health has been increased.
ㄴ At Devil level 10: Defense 4,000 → 0, Health 19,630,350 → 26,900,850
- Card info now displays correctly when viewing friends’ rep cards before a battle.
- When the monster skill ‘Absorb’ activates, monsters now absorb the damage inflicted rather than a card’s Attack stat.
- The loading screen no longer displays an error on Android devices.
- Drake’s One Deciding Strike skill now activates correctly when Jun Woochi’s Qi Men Dun Jia skill is active.
- Clones created by Sun Wukong’s Copyjutsu! skill now accurately reflect stat improvements resulting from other cards’ skills.
- Mana no longer is given when a card does not attack due to the effect of a skill.
- The max number of deck configurations that can be saved has been increased from 4 → 6.
ㄴ 5th slot cost: 100 Diamond; 6th slot cost: 160 Diamond
- The number of friends that can be deleted per day has been changed to 3.
ㄴ However, friends listed as “not available” can be deleted without limit.
- The amount of time without logging in required for a friend to be listed as “not available” has been shortened from 7 days (168 hours) → 5 days (120 hours).
- Friends added after a Devil was summoned are now able to participate in the raid as well.
- The amount of Energy received from friends now differs according to your friend’s level.
- The amount of Friendship Points received from sending Energy now differs according to your friend’s level.
- The “Receive Energy” button in the Friends menu now displays the amount of Energy that will be given.
- The level of friends’ Rep Cards now displays in the Friends menu.
- A “Delete All” button has been added to the Friend requests menu.
- Sending a friend request after completing a dungeon no longer provides Friendship Points.
- The maximum number of Friendship Points that can be stored has been reduced to 10,000.
- The current number of Friendship Points as well as the max number of Friendship Points are now visible in the Friends menu.
- When sending Energy to friends, you can now receive only as many Friendship Points in one day as your maximum number of friends.
- The price to update the Trade Merchant’s list has been changed.
ㄴ 2 Diamond → 100 Friendship Points
- The title screen and lobby design has been updated in honor of Day of the Dead. 😊